Saturday, December 25, 2010

Window Inspirations


Some days I am inspired by just looking out my window and I just have to go with it! This week I challenge you to get inspired by the little things in life:)



 The great thing about being an art teacher is that I get some time off for the holiday season! I promised myself that I would spend my week making things and going fun places.


I have been getting into necklaces lately. Look at these cool necklaces from Vintagemint.com.
Necklaces
My sister got me a vintage necklace for Christmas!

My first project of the week, tasseled necklaces. 


I got the idea from Vintage Lune


Here are my creations! They are so easy to make and they take 5 minutes. 



French music goes perfectly with winter craft making. I am in love with Carla Bruni's Music. My sister bought me her C.D. for Christmas!
This week I took a trip to Fredrick. I ate lunch at this really cute restaurant called,
J T's Little Deli . It was very affordable and adorable.I felt like I was eating lunch in someone's dinning room.   

I found handmade paper from Nepal at Terressentials 115 E Patrick St Frederick Maryland. It's one of my favorite shops to go to. 

I also found a little French shop called, Evangeline-The Colors of Provence. The women gives tours in France every June and September. I would love to go some time!! Check out this website for more information. http://www.francestuf.com/etravels/

Old friend coffee conversations at the Bean Hollow
I made a pinhole camera this week! I will share with you later how the pictures turned out:) 


This week my sister and I have been daydreaming about going to Iceland someday:) Don't ask me why.

I guess all this French stuff is starting to rub off on me! For New Years Eve I decided to wear something inspired by the French. My favorite French fashion blog is, MissPandora.

No comments:

Post a Comment