Sunday, December 12, 2010

NYC Nostalgia


NYC is where it all began. The city always reminds me of my family, because it is the first place where my great Grandpa and Grandma breathed American air. I've listened to so many stories told by my relatives about NYC that it  makes me feel like it is my city too. When I go to New York I feel like I'm going home.  
Pink Sunrise over New York City 

When I see the smoke stacks, I get excited, because I know that we are almost to NYC! 


Church of Saint Francis of Assisi
135 West 31st Street
New York, N.Y. 10001
  



When you step into this church, you feel like you have been transported to a different world away from the busy city. 


The New York Public Library smells like old books and makes me want to study. 

Saint Patrick's Cathedral


Ate at the Brazilian Grill. They had the best chicken Fettucine Alfredo!


NYC makes it feel like Christmas all year long. 

Soundtrack for My Trip
 My sister always makes me mixed cds to take on my trip. Here are some of the songs I had stuck in my head while I walked the streets of NYC. 






No comments:

Post a Comment