I got tulips for my Birthday! I love how they make it feel like Springtime in my bedroom! When Winter makes you feel gloomy, buy some fresh flowers to brighten your room up.
During the cold winter months I love to visit museums. They get me inspired and I always learn something new. I visited the BMA last weekend.I found a new Baltimore artist named, Greg Otto that I really like! I bought a couple of his postcards to frame. I love his colorful paintings of Baltimore. I also enjoyed the Native American and African art collections.
I was so excited to find out that Free People shot their newest magazine in Paris France! Check it out at http://www.freepeople.com/january-11-catalog/
I just got their magazine in the mail today.
I like their video too!
I decided to put feather extensions in my hair after learning how to do it online. I totally want to try out the braid sometime soon!
I'm totally going to try this!
Incase you haven't noticed by now, I love free people!
How I feel today.










No comments:
Post a Comment